DEPARTMENT Z - 4-H PULLET SHOW & SALE
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Show Time: 9:00 AM
Superintendent: Timmy Mann
YOU MUST HAVE AN EXHIBITOR NUMBER TO ENTER
1. Open to Robertson County 4-H members participating in the 2017 4-H Pullet Chain Program.
2. One entry per member. Entry will consist of six (6) birds per exhibitor will be sold.
3. All birds must meet health regulations according to TN Department of Agriculture requirements.
4. Entries will be received on Saturday, August 26th, from 7:30 - 8:00 AM. Judging of pullets will begin at 8:30 A.M.
5. The Pullet Show & Sale will be held Saturday, August 26th, beginning at 9:00 AM at the Livestock Pavilion.
Prizes for Lot 1: Blue - $10, Red - $5
Prize for Lot 2: $20
Prize for Lot 3: $15
Prize for Lot 4: 1st - $15, 2nd - $10, 3rd - $5
Lot 1 - Black Star
Lot 2 - Grand Champion
Lot 3 - Reserve Champion
Lot 4 - Poultry Record Books
Robertson County Fair
150 Years of Family & Fair Traditions