150 Years of Family & Fair Traditions
Robertson County Fair
SHEEP SHOW - DEPARTMENT V
Friday, August 25, 2017
Show Time: 6:00 PM
Coordinator: Mark Gregory
General Show Rules:
1. All sheep must be checked in by 5:00 p.m.
2. All sheep must have certificate of veterinary inspection.
3. All sheep must have scrapie tag.
4. Registration papers required for Breeding Sheep Show.
5. An exhibitor can enter a maximum of (2) sheep in any one class.
6. In Breeding Show, if a breed has less than (10) head then you must show in other breed class.
7. Pre-entry is recommended by emailing Mark Gregory at Mark.email@example.com with name, phone number and a list of class and lot numbers for entry.
8. Bedding Provided (no straw allowed)
9. $1 per head entry fee.
Lots 9, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17, 23, 24 rosettes
Other Lots - 1st $15, 2nd $12, 3rd $10, 4th $8, 5th $6
Class I Showmanship
Lot 1 Novice class 9 years and under
Lot 2 Sr. Showmanship class - 9th thru 12th grades
Lot 3 Jr. High Showmanship Class - 6th thru 8th grades
Lot 4 Jr. Showmanship Class - 4th thru 5th grades
Class II Commercial Ewe Classes
Lot 5 Light Weight
Lot 6 Light medium
Lot 7 Medium
Lot 8 Heavy
Lot 9 Champion Commercial Ewe
Lot 10 Reserve Champion Ewe
Lot 11 Commercial Yearling Ewe
Lot 12 Champion Yearling Ewe
Lot 13 Reserve Yearling Ewe
CLASS III Southdowns
CLASS IV Dorsets
CLASS V Hampshire
CLASS VI Any other breed (non-wool)
CLASS VII Any other breed (wool)
Lot 14 Sr. Ram Lamb, born Sept 1 - Dec. 31, last year
Lot 15 Jr. Ram Lamb, born Jan. 1 - March 31, last year
Lot 16 Champion Ram Lamb
Lot 17 Reserve Champion Ram Lamb
Lot 18 Early Yearling, born Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, year before last
Lot 19 Late Yearling Ewe, born Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, last year
Lot 20 Sr. Ewe Lambs, born Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, last year
Lot 21 Early Jr. Ewe Lambs, born Jan. 1 - Feb. 14, this year
Lot 22 Late Jr. Ewe Lambs, born after Feb. 14, this year
Lot 23 Championship Ewe
Lot 24 Reserve Champion Ewe